Our property and land Evaluation service is founded on strength in principle, integrity and knowledge to assist you in obtaining the accurate Evaluation of a property and to allow you to make the right investment decision – whether to buy, hold, sell or reposition.
CHERWELL PROPERTIES Independent property Evaluation advice can ensure that you purchase or sell at the right price. It is often at the time of purchase that profits are made. Our appraisers and support staff are equipped with the knowledge, tools and technologies to create quality appraisals that are precise and meaningful.
There are several areas that distinguish our Property Valuation Services from its competitors. Our advantage lies in our understanding of the market evidence from which the market rental and capitalization rates are derived, and from our accumulation of knowledge and expertise regarding the U.A.E. real estate market.
The core methodology around which our valuation service revolves is:
Research: Even before the appraiser arrives at the property, our research team is busy collecting market information, sales data, rental data, etc. We want our appraisers to be prepared and efficient to deliver the utmost beneficial valuation to our clients.
Quality Valuation: The appraisers affiliated with CHERWELL PROPERTY are all highly specialized and well learned.
Experience: Each report is reviewed by a senior appraiser to provide our clients with the vast knowledge and experience those appraisers have gained throughout their careers.
The Highest Level of Technology: Our staff uses the latest and most advanced technologies available. From shared inter-office data, to internet based information, our staff is equipped with the best tools available. The database of information, advanced appraisal tools, demographic analysis packages, and extensive custom programming allow us to do an appraisal faster and better than our competitors.
Evaluation of Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Special Purpose Property
Consulting to Help Clients Make Appropriate Real Estate Decisions
Estate Planning Appraisal
Expert Witness Testimony
Highest and Best Use Analysis
Investment Value Analysis
Leasehold, Leased Fee, Fee Simple, Subleased and Life Estate Interests
Property Partition or Dissolution Matters
Replacement Cost for Insurance Purposes
Acquisitions and disposals
- Asset valuations to meet International guidelines
- Compulsory acquisition and resumption
- Funds management advice and portfolio analysis
- Income and Outgoing Projections and Analysis
- Listed property trust valuations and revaluation
- Litigation support
- Marketing strategies
- Development strategies
- Merger and acquisition due diligence
- Mortgage valuations
- Property syndicate valuations and revaluation
- Prospectus valuations
- Rating and taxing objections
- Receivership and liquidation support/advice
- Relocation advice, strategies and consultancy
- Rental assessments and determinations
- Sensitivity analysis
- Stamp duty (Country Specific) valuations
CHERWELL PROPERTIES qualified Property Surveyor will provide a written report which includes:
- Best estimate of the property’s current value
- Instant property value estimate
- Complete property sales history
- 10 closest and 10 most recent property sales
- Includes the latest action results
- 12-month property capital growth
- Expected value in 5 years
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed suburb annual growth rate for houses and units
- 5 year cumulative suburb growth ; rate compared to the state for houses and units
- Suburb predicted 12-month growth rate for houses and units
- Map of surrounding areas with property location and local amenities (primary schools, railway stations, hospitals, police, airport, Etc)
- Independent assessment of the current market value of the property
- Analysis of lease/s – compared with the market
- Market Rental Assessment
- Positive and negative features of the property from an independent perspective
- Title information
- Replacement cost valuation for insurance purposes.
CHERWELL PROPERTIES does not provide leads to real estate agents based on your personal details and preferences.